Monday, April 11, 2005

Beauty Will Save the World by Gregory Wolfe



Here are some historical articles and books of Gregory and Suzanne Wolfe that you should find interesting. At the bottom is the writing program that he leads at SPU.

Beauty Will Save the World

Intruding Upon the Timeless: An Editorial Statement

Why I Am a Conscientious Objector in the Culture Wars

The Culture Wars Revisited

An Interview with Gregory Wolfe

The Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing program at Seattle Pacific University

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog! One comment/question at this point: I printed out Gregory Wolfe's essay "Beauty Will Save the World," but it appears that page 30 is missing. Any chance you could link it?

Thanks!

Fr. D.L. Jones said...

Chris,

Christ is Risen!

Thanks for the compliment about the blog. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to anything with computers so this blog is a complete miracle.

To answer your question - I'm writing to Gregory personally to ask him for it. As soon as I have it, you shall have it. For whatever reason it was missing this page when archived on the ISI website. Let us pray to St. Jude.

Fr. D.L. Jones said...

Greg emailed me the entire article on Word doc. If anyone is interested in reading it, drop me an e-mail.

Fr. D.L. Jones said...

The ISI website has now fixed the article. The missing page is now there.