By Monte Wilson III
10. Trinity Broadcasting Network
9. Thousands of self-appointed mini-popes in Protestant pulpits every Sunday morning.
8. Reformed theologians whose entire careers are spent straining out gnats in the teachings of others while ignoring the camels in their own character.
7. Evangelical leaders who would never dare refuse communion to a pro-abortion politician.
6. Worship services modeled after Rock Concerts.
5. Churches whose architecture reminds me of Sam’s.
4. Grape-juice in communion.
3. Evangelists in white-suits and sprayed down hair.
2. Christianity as a means for self-actualization.
1. The Christian fiction series, Left Behind. (“Another cleanup on aisle five!”)