• Traveling With the Apostolic Fathers An Interview with Steve Ray Carl E. Olson Best-selling author and apologist Steve Ray talks about Apostolic Fathers: Handing on the Faith, the latest video/DVD in the award-winning "Footprints of God" series.
• St. Ignatius of Antioch and the Early Church Kenneth Whitehead
• The Everyday Lives of the Early Christians An interview with Carl J. Sommer
• Studying The Early Christians Carl J. Sommer
• Getting to Know the Greek Fathers Alcuin Reid
• St. Augustine and Pelagianism Stephen N. Filippo
• Pascal for Today Peter Kreeft Pascal is the first postmedieval apologist, addressing his apologetic to modern pagans, sophisticated skeptics, comfortable members of the new secular intelligentsia.
• Rediscovering Christopher Dawson Carl E. Olson An interview with Dr. Bradley J. Birzer, author of Sanctifying the World: The Augustinian Life and Mind of Christopher Dawson.
• The Cardinal [Henri de Lubac] Rudolf Voderholzer
• Death, Where Is Thy Sting? Adrienne von Speyr
• Spe Salvi and Vatican II Brian A. Graebe Spe Salvi is a profound encyclical that may well stand as a signpost when the history of the post-conciliar Church is written.
• Was Vatican II "Pre-Conciliar"? Dr. James Hitchcock In many ways the promise of Vatican II has not been fulfilled, and most of this failure is traceable to fundamental misunderstandings of its intentions.
• Vatican II and Religious Liberty Dr. James Hitchcock Along with changes in the liturgy, perhaps no act of the Second Vatican Council has been held in more suspicion than the decree Dignitatis Humanae.
• Dei Verbum and Christian Morals Fr. Benedict Ashley, O.P. Vatican II's Dogmatic Constitution "On Divine Revelation" sought to encourage the flourishing in Christians of the "theological virtues" of faith, hope, and love.
• Pope John Paul II and the Christ-centered Anthropology of Gaudium et Spes Douglas Bushman
• Vatican II and the Ecclesiology of Joseph Ratzinger Maximilian Heinrich Heim
• The Virtue of Art and the Virtue of Religion John Saward An excerpt from The Beauty of Holiness and the Holiness of Beauty.
• Three Questions Everyone Should Ask Themselves Peter J. Kreeft The introduction to Dr. Kreeft's new book, Because God Is Real: Sixteen Questions, One Answer.