Friday, January 06, 2012

Rick Santorum and the Republican Presidential Primary, David vs. Goliath

Il Sussidiario - US ELECTIONS/ Santorum: the surprise of the Iowa caucus
I feel so proud to be an American at this moment. Every American should be proud. Democracy works. I thank God for being an American.

Frankly until Tuesday night, I hadn't made up my mind on who exactly I was going to support. Like so many other voters in the current election cycle, I like one, or a couple of aspects of one candidate and different aspects from other candidates.Rick Santorum's speech after the Iowa Caucus sealed the deal for me personally. It is a speech that is a "must-watch" by all voters this election cycle. If you haven't seen the entire video of his speech, take the time to do so. You will not regret it...
Catholic Online - Guest Opinion: Rick Santorum and the Republican Presidential Primary, David vs. Goliath

No comments: