Monday, February 06, 2012

Rick Santorum: Our Lives, Our Fortunes, and Our Sacred Honor

Catholic Online - David Jones on Rick Santorum: Our Lives, Our Fortunes, and Our Sacred Honor
Senator Santorum spoke from his heart, from his core convictions, in a way I have never personally heard a politician speak before. It wasn't just the flowery symbolic rhetoric and platitudes that we typically hear from politicians who are speaking on the campaign trail. He had a real message, a message that moves and changes hearts. My parents, boys and I left there blown away. He made us proud to be an American. It has been long time since I have felt this way, not since Ronald Reagan...

1 comment:

Heartlife said...

Hello David,

This is Steve Athans of Columbia, MO. Thank you for your wonderful collection of strong blogs in support of Sen. Rick Santorum. Knowing that your time is precious, we would like to invite you to join our Santorum Missouri Facebook page. So that after the primary tomorrow we can garner everyone we can to Caucus for the Senator on Mar 17th. We can connect you with the Caucus Captain in you area to utilize your time most efficiently. Thank you again for your wonderful support for Senator Rick Santorum at this crucial hour. I like you have not heard any speak like Rick since Ronald Reagan. I'm originally from San Diego, CA where it was Reagan's Welfare to Work program as Gov. that helped my family come out of the welfare system and breathe new life and dignity for our family. My Wife, Gaitha and I passionately share the Constitutional principles that our Country needs now more than ever. Please, as you are able, help secure the Presidency for Senator Rick Santorum. Thank you! Facebook: Santorum Missouri