Thursday, November 03, 2005

prayers requested

Dear Family and Friends,

I am begging of your prayers please. One of my students from my years at St. James was injured very severely in an automobile accident yesterday after school. Brendan is only 16 and a sophomore and is lying in a coma with severe head injuries. His mother and I were very close during my years there because she was the librarian. They are a very devout Catholic family and Brendan is the fourth of five children. Please include him in your prayers today, a brain scan is scheduled for today to assess the damages. I will keep you updated.

Thank you and God bless,
Becky Jones

3 comments:

Scott said...

Our family's prayers will be with him.

Grace and Peace,
Scott

Fred said...

Lord have mercy!

Christopher Blosser said...

You have my prayers.