Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Santorum - Our union needs a new leader

CNN - Santorum says Obama SOTU pandered to blue-collar workers



Conservatives4Palin - Why I Like Rick Santorum

From Rick Santorum
President Obama addressed the nation tonight and spoke about restoring America’s economy and values.

However, over the last 3 years, he has made it clear that his values are not our values and he does not understand what it takes to make America great again.

Today marks the 1000th day without a budget. That is unacceptable. Not only should our country operate on a budget – it should operate on a balanced budget.

We can no longer lay blame on the past. Instead, we should look to the past for clues as to what kind of a leader someone is.

When you look at my past, you see a solid and consistent conservative record. And when I say I will fight for something, I do.

I have detailed an economic plan that cuts spending by $5 trillion over 5 years, eliminating waste and the deficit without raising taxes. And my “Made in the USA” manufacturing plan offers zero percent taxes for companies overseas to bring back manufacturing to the US. This will dramatically revitalize manufacturing and bring hundreds of thousands of jobs back to our country.

I am confident that together we can restore America’s greatness.

Fighting For America,
Rick Santorum

No comments: